Griffey Insurance Agency, Excelsior Springs, Missouri reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and legal restrictions at any time. Be sure to check this page periodically for changes. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this site. By visiting this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE A CONVERSATION WITH YOUR AGENT. IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ASK YOUR AGENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT AND OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. GRIFFEY INSURANCE AGENCY RESERVES THIS RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
NO INDIVIDUAL POLICY HOLDER CONTACT OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEB SITE.
The content in this site may be used for lawful purposes only. Unless otherwise stated herein:
1. no copyright, service trademark, or other proprietary notices which accompany any such content shall be deleted or changed;
2. content in this site may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, downloaded, uploaded, posted, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Griffey Insurance Agency’s prior written consent;
3. use of the content in this site for any other purpose violates Griffey Insurance Agency’s intellectual property rights; and
4. nothing in this site will be construed as conferring upon any user of this site any license to any Griffey Insurance Agency, or any third party’s, intellectual property rights.
Griffey Insurance Agency makes a reasonable effort to include accurate, complete, and current information on this site. However, Griffey Insurance Agency does not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, or reliability of any information contained herein.
CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. GRIFFEY INSURANCE AGENCY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT:
1. ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
2. ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
3. THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Neither Griffey Insurance Agency nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site will be liable to any other party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of any access to, use of, inability to use this site or any other website linked to this site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment, or otherwise, even if Griffey Insurance Agency is expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
USE OF INFORMATION SUBMITTED
This website should not be used to communicate client specific information to the agency. Therefore, if you submit personal information via email, Griffey Insurance Agency is not responsible for the possible interception and collection of this information by an unauthorized outside third party.
It is advised that you DO NOT submit a claim or request for coverage change via this website. We oftentimes need additional information from you to submit a claim or process a request, therefore it is strongly recommended that you call us at 816-630-2671. You can find all of our contact information on the right side of this page.
Griffey Insurance Agency strives to maintain control of this site, within the constraints of current Internet technology. While Griffey Insurance Agency’s server uses strong technology to ensure that your sensitive information is secure and protected from unauthorized access and improper use, this technology does not provide a means for completely secure and private communications. Like most, if not all Internet e-mail communications, your e-mail may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission while in transit to Griffey Insurance Agency. To ensure that your transaction is secure you must use a secure browser. Thus, to protect your privacy please do not use e-mail to communicate information to Griffey Insurance Agency that you consider confidential. If you are concerned about maintaining confidentiality of information you may contact Griffey Insurance Agency instead via telephone at 816-630-2671. You agree that any comments, suggestions, or other information sent to Griffey Insurance Agency via this site is provided without restriction or obligation on Griffey Insurance Agency, and Griffey Insurance Agency will be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. You also agree:
1. that information submitted is at your own risk;
2. Griffey Insurance Agency has no liability with respect to any unauthorized access by third parties;
3. you are responsible for whatever material you submit; and
4. you, not Griffey Insurance Agency, have full responsibility for any submitted message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright, all rights reserved. Any product name or company name mentioned in this site may be a service/trademark of its owner. You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design, layout, or individual elements of this site design without the express written permission of Griffey Insurance Agency. Griffey Insurance Agency has no obligation to update any information or content on this site, and information or content may be out of date at any given time. Griffey Insurance Agency may also make improvements and/or changes in the information or content contained in this site at any time without prior notice.
Links to other websites are provided as Internet navigation tools only. These other websites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by persons or entities independent of Griffey Insurance Agency. Griffey Insurance Agency does not control these websites; nor does it guarantee the content, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information on other websites. Linkage to other websites does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or preference by Griffey Insurance Agency. The owners/operators of these websites do not necessarily endorse Griffey Insurance Agency’s products or services, nor are they responsible for the content of this site. Griffey Insurance Agency is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use of, reference to, or reliance on such information.
Griffey Insurance Agency prohibits the use of the Griffey Insurance Agency’s logo or any illustration within this website as a “hot” link to this site unless the establishment of such a link is approved in writing by Griffey Insurance Agency. You may establish a hypertext link to this site from your web site provided that:
1. the link must be a text-only link clearly marked “Griffey Insurance Agency”;
2. the link must be to “https://griffeyinsurance.com” or, for Griffey Insurance Agency clients and their clients and covered persons authorized to utilize Griffey Insurance Agency services, to a specific URL provided by Griffey Insurance Agency;
3. the appearance, position and other aspects of this link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Griffey Insurance Agency’s name and service/trademarks;
4. the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that you or any other entity is associated with or sponsored by Griffey Insurance Agency (except to identify Griffey Insurance Agency as your service provider, if applicable);
5. the link, when activated by a user, must display Griffey Insurance Agency’s site full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked website.
Griffey Insurance Agency reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion. You may not, without obtaining Griffey Insurance Agency’s written permission, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies of the content on this site as part of the link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise.
As a general rule, Griffey Insurance Agency does not collect personally-identifying information about you when you visit the site, unless you choose to provide such information. The information received depends upon what you do when visiting the site.
If you visit the site to read or download information, the following information is collected:
• The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
• The date and time you access the site.
The above information is used by software programs on the website to create summary statistics which allow Griffey Insurance Agency to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of the site, identify what information is of most and least interest, determine technical design specifications, monitor system performance, and help make the site more useful to visitors.
Griffey Insurance Agency does not share, disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected online with other companies or organizations, nor does Griffey Insurance Agency market to children or collect personal information about children that access our service. For each visit to the website, the webserver does not automatically recognize information about your domain or e-mail address.